I was born in Vilanova i la Geltru, near Barcelona. It is a small city known for its fishing industry. My mother is from Catalonia and my father is from Extremadura. At the age of 18 I began to explore the world, I have lived in Manchester, United Kingdom and eventually landed in Tenerife, an island which has captivated me and made me feel at home.
My friends and family describe me as, organized to such an extent that may seem obsessive, perfectionist, and someone who does not shut up even under the water, although I prefer to say, sociable.
When I was 5 years old my aunt had to go to a museum to do a homework for uni, and she asked my mother drive her (of course as a termination of my mother I went with them) that museum was in Figueras and it belong to the great Salvador Dalí. I came out of the museum completly in love and captivated by his art, so much so that I asked my parents to enroll me in art school to develop my most surreal potential, also as a good self-taught girl, I never missed Art attack where I made creations,crafts, experimented and created.
Although my vocation it’s been always art, I was clear that I did not want to study fine arts, so I ended up studying teaching, a vocation which helped me realize that I love children and drawing, so I decided to study graphic design and illustration, to to be able to combine my two strengths and create children’s illustrations.
Learn a little bit about me
- QTS Qualified Teacher Status (ITT: Initial Teacher Training, and School-Centered Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)) in UOC 2009.
- TEFL Certificate
- Online Web Design Course Covering HTML, WordPress, and Social Media
- BA HONS Early Years in UNIR (National and International University of Rioja). 2010-2014
- Digital Photography & Photoshop Master Series
- Cambridge B2, C1
- 1 year BA HONS Visual Communication in OCA, UK 2013
- BA HONS in Graphic Design & Illustration UNIR (National and International University of Rioja). 2015-2019
- University Expert in Teaching of the Catholic Religion in Early years and Primary (DECA), Title obtained by the Spanish episcopal conference. 2018
- Course in ARTENEO school – The art of Digital Illustration and Concept Art , 2019-2020
- Course: Gamification in the classroom , Nebrija univerisity – 2019
- llustrating children’s books – London Collage of Arts (studying) 2019
- Master of Art advanced digital illustration – ARTENEO SCHOOL 2019-2020
- Illustrating children’s book 2020 – Make art that sells
- Online Summer Course with Milvilla – CHARACTER DESIGN, COLOR & TEXTURES – La galeria roja – 2020
- Online Course of Children’s Illustration and Character Creation – ARTENEO SCHOOL 2020-2021
- Assignment Bootcamp 2021 – Make art that sells
- My Toy Pitch – 2021 – MAKE ART THAT SELLS
- Children’s Book Pro 2021 – SVS LEARN
- Graphic Design For Advertising – 80h (ARGG030PO) 2021 – SEPE